- With a grant of $100,000, the Elks National Foundation was established in 1928 as the charitable arm of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the United States of America. Today we boast more than 183,000 active donors and an endowment fund valuing $430 million. The ENF has contributed $253.5 million toward Elks' charitable projects nationwide. The Foundation is a public, non-profit, tax-exempt corporation as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Tax Reform Act of 1959. Donations to the Elks National Foundation are deductible for federal income and estate tax purposes.
- Inquire within on how to become a member to start enjoying these great benefits of membership!
- If you're a member, start taking advantage of these great benefits.
- Paramus Human Services provides professional, confidential consultations to vulnerable residents living in challenging circumstances. A wide spectrum of services is offered to individuals and families. This includes the food pantry we donate to every month.
- If your family is in need of help, this is a place to look for assistance.
he Veterans Crisis Line is a toll-free, confidential resource thatconnects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends withqualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) responders
free, confidential support 24 hours a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year, even if they are not registered withthe Department of Veterans Affairs or enrolled in VA health care.
Veterans and their loved ones can call1-800-273-8255 and Press 1